LNMU PG 4th Semester Exam Form Apply: Mithila University has invited Post Graduation (PG) 4th Semester examination form online and released the date sheet and exam center details online on the official source. which can be check and download by this website by following the updated source.
The student who is completing the Post Graduation course in the session 2017-2019 and who are promoted in the previous session, both are eligible for apply online PG 4th Semester Exam Form online.
- Article Category: Exam
- Course: Post Graduation
- Course Mode: Regular
- Starting Date: 13 May 2019
- Without late fine 13-19 May 2019
- With late fine 20-22 May 2019
- Last Date: 22 May 2019
LNMU PG 4th Semester Exam Form 2019: How to Apply
Here on this web page, we have updated the complete information to apply Online application form through the official web portal.
- So, first of all, visit the official website
- Go to the home page
- Click on the Online Portal
- A new webpage will be open
- Scroll the Home page
- Click Here P.G. 4th Semester-Session-2017-19) Exam Form, 2019
- Enter the User Id and Password
- And complete all steps, And in last have to pay the application fee online by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- And Last, have to take a print out of the allied form and have to submit the applied form to the relevant counter.
Mithila University Post Graduation 4th Semester Exam Routine and Center list
Mithila University Post Graduation 4th Semester Exam Routine 2019
- Group: A Zoology, Physics, History, Music, Dramatics & Maithli
- Group: B Botany, Chemistry, Home Science, Psychology & Political Science
- Group: C Commerce, Hindi, A.L.H.&C., Sanskrit Urdu, Philosophy
- Group: D Mathematics, Sociology, English, Economics & Geography
|Date of Exam||Group||1st Sitting
09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
01:30 PM to 04:30 PM
Mithila University Post Graduation Exam Centre List
Hope in this article you all are informed about Mithila University PG Examination event of 2019. As the university