LNMU PG First Semester Exam Form Apply Online: According to the sources, Lalit Narayan Mithila University has invited the PG First semester Examination form by the official notice. The student, who had taken admission in PG for the Session 2018-20 online, they can apply the PG first Semester Examination form according to the given instructions by University.
Mithila Uni Post Graduation 1 Exam 2019 Apply
In this article, we have updated the instructed date to fill up the PG first semester examination form online through the official website.
How to Fill Up PG First semester Examination form 2019
Student of PG Ist Semester all subject, Who is looking for fill-up the Post Graduation first semester examination form online, all have followed the given instruction so that don’t have to face any kind of discomfort.
Step for Apply LNMU PG First Sem Exam 2019 Application
- Visit the official website of University
- Go to the Home Page
- Click on the Online Portal
- After that online Web Portal will be open
- And click on the Login to Fill Examination form of PG I & III 2019
- And through the Login Id and Password Apply the PG Ist Semester Examination Form Online
Useful Important Document for PG Ist Semester Exam Form apply
- Scan Passport size Photograph less than 50 kb
- Scan Signature less than 50 kb
- Scan Graduation Part IIIrd Marks Sheet less than 50 kb
- Application Number (Available in PAT Exam Admit Card)
- College Roll Number (Available in Admission Receipt)
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Can be also fill up PG first Semester exam form online through the User Id and Password, which had been created at the PAT Application form fill up time.
Forgot User Id and Password Recovery Process
If you forget that User Id and Password then mention not, You can Recover that User Id and Password by following the instructed Step.
- Go to the Online Portal
- Click on the Login to fill Examination form of PG I 2019
- Click on the Forgot Password
And Enter your Full Name And Mobile Number in concerned Box and by verifying the Mobile OTP you will get that Login User Id and Password.
Be Remembered:- The mobile number will remain the same as you provided when filling the PAT application form online.
Online Payment:- PG first Semester Examination Form fee have to pay online through the Debit Card / Credit card or Net Banking. The bank which has a tie-up with Payment Gateway for online payment.
Commit to Memory:- After completing the all process take a print out of applied form and go to the Respected College to submit the document and get the Receiving for the Valide Prove of you have filled up the Pg First Examination form Online.
LNMU PG First Semester Examination Form Apply online Date
- University:- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Category:- Examination Form Apply by Date
- Faculty:- All Regular Post Graduation Course
- Starting Date:- 28 December 2018
- Last Date:- 10 January 2019
- Without Late Fee:- 28 December 2018 to 05 January 2019
- With Late Fee:- 06 to 10 January 2019
- Online Portal Status:- Active form 28 December 2019
- Official Website:- www.lnmu.ac.in
Note Please:- If you don’t fill up PG First Semester Examination form between instructed date 28 December to 05 January 2019 due to any reason, then you have to fill up the PG First Semester Examination form with a late fee between 06 to 10 January 2019 according to the term and condition by Mithila University.
Direct Link for Online PG First Semester Exam Fill-Up 2019 Apply
We have also provided the direct link for online apply the Post Graduation First Semester Examination Form in an easy way because some student has confused to find the link through the official website. so we have arranged the direct link for PG First Semester Examination Form Apply online through the Online Portal. That direct link source has taken from the official Portal of Lalit Narayan Mithila University Regular Course.
If you are facing any kind of problem to online PG First Semester Exam Form online or you need to more information about LNMU you can visit the official web portal or you can ask through the comment section by entering your Question.