Lalit Narayan Mithila University has invited the B.Sc, B.A, and B.Com Part-I Exam Form Online to participate in the LNMU UG Part-I Exam in 2019. Students, who have taken admission through OFSS and completed the UG Registration Online by the official web portal, all are valid for the apply Exam form.
Over here on this page, all source has provided for filling complete online LNMU UG Part-1 Exam Form Online through the official website.
Mithila University Graduation Frist Year exam Form Apply
Mithila University has provided the options to Fill up the L.N. Mithila University Graduation Part-I Exam Form Online. While LNMU will release the information for fill up UG Part-1 Exam Form Online in the year 2019. Most of the students who are not aware of the process and procedures to filling up the Mithila University UG Part 1 Exam 2018-2021 should read it further.
Note:- Now we expected UG Part 1 Exam form will be filled after 02 May 2019 to 16 May 2019. Now (17/05/2019): University has extended the date to apply the first year examination form online with general late fee rs. 30/- till 21/05/2019
Latest Notice: Download
Mithila University UG Part I Exam Form Apply Online
In this article, we have provided complete information about Lalit Narayan Mithila University UG ( B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. ) Part-I Exam Form Apply Online by the official website www.lnmu.ac.in. So that all concerned student can able to apply the Graduation Part-I Exam form online by following the updated instruction step by step.
How to Apply LNMU UG Part-I Exam Form Online
The Student Who are thinking to apply UG Part-I Exam Form online by the official website. then, all have to visit the official web portal of the Lalit Narayan Mithila Unversity.
To apply LNMU UG Part 1 Exam Form Students have to use user id and password which created during the registration time.
We are providing you the easy steps to fill the LNMU UG Part 1 Exam Form
Steps for New User Registration
- Firstly go to the official website of Lalit Narayan Mithila Univerity type www.lnmuuniversity.in
- After landing on the Home Page of Mithila University.
- Scrolling the Page, you will see the UG Category under it.
- Click on “Registration form for UG 2018”.
- Clicking on the above link will open a new page
- Students first need to create the User Account by verifying the OTP.
- After the creation of User Account, need to log in with a new user account.
- Click on “Click for Registration Form” Link.
- A Box will pop asking you to enter your registered mobile no.
- Enter the registered mobile no correctly.
- You will receive an OTP to verify your mobile No.
- Now, Enter your District Name and College Name along with reference number to search your details.
- Click on the “Confirmation” to verify the details.
- Now finally proceed to fill the Registration Form.
Steps for Already Registered User Registration
- First of all, visit the official Web Portal www.lnmu.ac.in
- Go to the Home Page
- Scroll the page and click on the Online Portal Link
- After that, a new web page will be open
- Scroll the page and
- Click at Login For Examination form of UG Part-1 2019
Using the Previous ( at registration time created ) User Id and Password, you have to apply the LNMU UG Part-I Exam Form Online.
Mithila University Degree Exam Apply
Important Document for LNMU Part I Exam Form Fill Up
Before filling up the UG Part 1 Examination Form, Students should ensure the necessary documents required. Some of the Important Documents are
- Scanned Image
- Scanned Signature
- Registration No
- Active Mobile Number
- Gmail Id
- Roll Number
- Barcode Number
- Exam Fee
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I have forgotten my User ID and Password?
If any of the Mithila University Students, who have registered already and provided their User ID have forgotten it. All such students should not need to worry as You can recover your User ID and Password through Registered Mobile No.
What is the Reference No.? (as you just mentioned in your Article)
Dear Student, If you have taken admission from other Board through OFSS. In that case, your OFSS Registration No. will be your Reference No.
While Filling up the UG Part 1 Exam Form, Is there any option to Change Category?
You can change them directly from the Registration Form itself but you are still unable to sort out the issue. For any issues or queries related to filling up the UG Part 1 Exam Form, we suggest you to Please contact on helpline no: +91 9934061719, 9661073322 (Time: between 10 AM to 6 PM) or mail us at email@example.com
What to do if I have not filled up the UG Part 1 Exam Form and Date is closed Now.?
Dear Students to avoid such kind of events. We always suggest you visit biharboard.xyz for complete updated information regularly. Now you can contact the LNMU Administration.
Note: If you have any further queries related to UG Part 1 Exam then please let us know through the comment section below.