MMHAPU University UG Part 1 Admission 2020: All candidates who want to get admission into MMHAPU University for graduation 2020 can apply online from the official website. MMHAPU University offering online application for admission in various graduation courses such as B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/Vocational/Law/Management for academic session 2020-23.
If you are interested to take admission into MMHAPU University for graduation then fill the application form available online. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for various courses will grant an opportunity to take admission.
Through this article, we are going to cover all the important details related to Admission to MMHAPU University. You should know about Application Form, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates related to Admission, Various courses offered by MMHAPU University, Bodh Gaya.
MMHAPU University Graduation Admission 2020-23
|Latest Update: 16th June 2020: To admission to MMHAP University Students can directly contact colleges also for admission. From this university, there are 2 colleges which offer B.ed Course also. Admission in this session likely to start.|
Maulana Mazhrul Haq Arabic and Persian University has started the application process for Graduation Admission 2020. It will be managed by University Management Information System.
As soon as Notification will be released by MMHAPU University you will have to register on the official website of Maulana Mazhrul Haq Arabic and Persian University. After accepting the Application Form of candidates, MMHAPU University will release the streamwise merit list of candidates for various courses.
MMHAPU University UG Admission Part 1 Process 2020
MMHAPU University UG Admission process will be finalized through the merit list. All candidates who fill up the application form before the due date will be considered for Merit List. Counseling will be conducted at the university level after the release of the merit list.
Important Dates for MMHAPU University UG Admission 2020-23
|Start Date for MMHAPUUniversity UG Application Form||July 2020|
|Last Date for MMHAPU University UG Application Form without Late Fee||July 2020|
|Last Date for MMHAPU University UG Application Form with Late Fee||July 2020|
|Release Date for Announcement of Merit List||July 2020|
|Admission Start Date||July 2020|
|Start of Academic Session 2020||August 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for MMHAPU University UG Admission Part 1 2020
If you are interested to take admission in MMHAPU University UG Part 1 for academic session 2020-23, then you should know the eligibility criteria before applying. Only those candidates meet the eligibility criteria for MMHAPU University Under Graduation will be considered for admission.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) from a recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Aggregate of 45% Marks is required.
Note: Eligibility Criteria for various courses are different. Please refer Univerity Application Form brochure before applying.
How to Apply for MMHAPU University Graduation Admission 2020
MMHAPU University will release the application form online through the University Information Management System. As all of you need to fill the application form, providing the steps to apply for MMHAPU University Graduation Admission process.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of MMHAPU University.
- Register yourself by providing the Mobile No./Email ID.
Filling Up the Details:
- After receiving the Login Details on registered Mobile No./Email ID.
- Fill out the application form, by filling the fields.
- Enter personal details, Educational Details such as Marks of all the appeared subjects.
- If you are appearing for Class 12th (Intermediate) in 2020 then mention Exam Roll No.
Note: You will have to produce the Mark Sheet at the time of counseling, ensure all the entries should be correct.
Upload Photo and Signature:
- After completing the application form, you need to upload photo and scanned signature.
Selection of Colleges:
- Applicant will get an opportunity to select the colleges.
- You should select maximum number of colleges available to ensure your seat.
Preview of Application Form:
- Before proceeding further, you should preview all the details filled out by you.
- Ensure that all the entries made correct and edit it in case of any incorrect entries.
Payment of Application Fee:
- After the submission of MMHAPU University Graduation Application Form, proceed further.
- Now, You have to make the payment of Application Fee.
Note: Application Form will be deemed incomplete without payment of Application Fee. Check below the know the Application Fee details.
|Application Fee without Late Fee|
|Subject Choices||Application Fee|
|First Subject Choice||Updated Later|
You can make the payment of application form through Debit Card/Credit Card/NetBanking/e-Challan in favor of University.
Print Application Form:
- Applicant Should take the print of completely filled Application Form and receipt of Application Fee for future reference.
Required Documents at the time of Admission
After release of the merit list, all the qualified Applicant will be called for Counselling at the University Level. Qualified Applicant should carry below documents at the time of Admission.
- Class 12th (Intermediate) Mark Sheet
- Class 12th (Intermediate) Original Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from the passed School/College.
- Migration (Transfer) Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admission Hall Ticket
- 2 Passport Size Photograph.
List of Colleges Under MMHAU University.
There are No. of Affiliated colleges available for Applicants to select while applying for MMHAU University.
|Name of the College||Courses Offered in Graduation|
|Fatima Degree College||Arabic, Commerce, Economics, English, Persian, Journalism and Mass Communication History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany|
|Insan Degree College||Arabic, Commerce, Economics, English, Persian, Journalism and Mass Communication History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany|
About Maulana Mazhrul Haq Arabic and Persian University:
MMHAPU University was established in the year 1998 under through Bihar State Universities Act,1976. Maulana Mazhrul Haq Arabic and Persian University has 21 Affiliated Colleges. MMHAPU University provides various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Vocational, Law, Management and other professional courses.