Greetings to all the students of Bihar Board. Patna University has released the Application Form for various Courses. Through this article, you will learn all information about Patna University Admission 2019 such as Patna University Application Form, Exam Pattern, Important instructions to apply.
Patna University Application Form 2019-20 (PUCET 2019)
All the students willing to take admission in various Undergraduate Courses will have to appear in Patna University Common Entrance Test 2019 (PUCET 2019). After the Common Entrance Test, Patna University will offer the admission in undergraduate courses based on merit list.
Patna University Common Entrance Test 2019 Details
Most of the students asked us through comments regarding the common entrance test conducted by Patna University. Patna University has announce the notification relating to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Common Entrance Test 2019 will be organize for popular undergraduate courses such as B.A Hons, B.Com Hons. B.Sc Hons. Bachelor of Fine Arts. L.L.B etc.
Common Entrance Test 2019 will be organized for the following courses.
- M.A in PMIR
- B.A Hons.
- B.Com Hons.
- B.Sc Hons.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- P.G Diploma in Safety Industrial Safety Management
- P.G Diploma in Computer Application
- P.G Diploma in Women and Child Welfare
- P. G. Diploma in Women’s Studies
- P. G. Diploma In Yogic Sciences
- P. G. Diploma in Remote Sensing & Geographical Information System
- M.A in Rural Studies (RM&D)
- M.Sc.( Bio-Chemistry
- M.Sc.( Biotechnology)
- Master in Computer Application
Important Dates related to Patna University Admission 2019
Among those students who are interested to take admission in Patna University should note down the important dates of Patna University 2019.
|Starting Date of Patna University Application Form 2019||2nd April |
|Last Date of Patna University Application Form 2019||15th May|
|Last Date of Receipt of Patna University Application Form 2019 under Quota||18th July |
|Starting Date of Classes in Patna University Session |
|3rd week of July|
Note: The Application Fee for applying in Patna University 2019 is Rs. 500.
How to fill the Patna University Application Form 2019
If you don’t know the steps to fill the Patna University Application Form 2019 then follow the below procedures.
- First, visit the official website of Patna University. Type www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
- You will be landed on the Home Page of Patna University.
- There you will find the “Apply Online” Section.
- Clicking on the “Apply Online” will redirect to the New Page containing instructions related to apply.
- Click on the “New Registration” to apply.
- Fill up the Application form.
- You will have to enter the Personal Details, Academic details to complete the form.
Important instructions for students filling up Patna University Application Form
- Students should keep their email ID and Mobile No. for future reference.
- Please note that only one mobile no will be valid for one registration.
- Check all the details filled correctly before making the payment.
- Keep your Photos and Signature ready as per prescribed by Patna University.
- Keep the copies of Duly filled application form for future references.
Documents Required to fill up the Patna University Application Form 2019
Students going to apply for the Patna University Application Form 2019 should keep following documents ready.
- Original Marksheet of Inter Exam (10+2)
- Original TC/CLC
- Certificate Caste (for reserved categories)
- Original Physically Handicapped Certificate
Colleges Under Patna University 2019
Students should understand there only few colleges which comes under Patna University. If you apply for admission in Patna University Session 2019-20, then you will be liable to take admission in following colleges.
- B.N College
- College of Arts and Crafts
- Magadh Mahila College
- Patna College
- Patna Law College
- Patna Science College
- Patna Training College
- Patna Women’s Training College
- Vanijya Mahavidyalaya
Important Point to note
While paying online if the payment got deducted from your bank account and the form still shows unpaid, you need to report such incidents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org it must include your application id , mobile no. and any sms or email received from payment gateway containing any reference number. Follow the same in case you pay more than once for any particular form. Such issues takes 2-5 working days, your patience is highly appreciated in resolving such issues.
Note: Students having difficulty in filling Application Form or having any other queries can ask us through the comments section below.