Patna University UG Part 1 Admission 2020: All candidates who want to get admission into Patna University for graduation 2020 can apply online from the official website. Patna University (PU) offering online application for admission in various graduation courses such as B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/Vocational/B.Ed for academic session 2020-23.
If you are interested to take admission into Patna University for graduation then fill the application form available online. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for various courses will grant an opportunity to take admission.
Through this article, we are going to cover all the important details related to Admission to Patna University. You should know about Application Form, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates related to Admission, Various courses offered by Patna University.
Patna University Graduation Admission 2020-23
Latest update: Candidate who is willing to get admission from the Patna University can apply for Under Graduation Course Admission till 14th August 2020.
Patna University has started the application process for Graduation Admission 2020. It will be managed by University Management Information System.
As Notification released by Patna University you can register on the official website of Patna University. After accepting the Application Form of candidates, Patna University will release the streamwise merit list of candidates for various courses.
Patna University UG Admission Part 1 Process 2020
Patna University UG Admission process will be finalized through the merit list. All candidates who fill up the application form before the due date will be considered for Merit List. Counseling will be conducted at the university level after the release of the merit list.
Important Dates for Patna University UG Admission 2020-23
|Patna University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Start Application form submission||30 Apr 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form|
|Last Date of Admission|
|Last date to submit Application for re-admission|
|Last date of re- admission|
|Last date of admission under casual vacancy|
|Induction Meet for UG courses||22-28 Sep 2020|
|Induction Meet for PG courses||28-30 Sep 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Patna University UG Admission Part 1 2020
If you are interested to take admission in Patna University UG Part 1 for academic session 2020-23, then you should know the eligibility criteria before applying. Only those candidates meet the eligibility criteria for PatnaUniversity Under Graduation will be considered for admission.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) from a recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Aggregate of 45% Marks is required.
Note: Eligibility Criteria for various courses are different. Please refer Univerity Application Form brochure before applying.
APPLY ONLINE FOR PUCET-2020
Revised Last Date of Online application is 14 August 2020 (Friday)
How to Apply for Patna University Graduation Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
Patna University will release the application form online through the University Information Management System. As all of you need to fill the application form, providing the steps to apply for Patna University Graduation Admission process.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Patna University.
- Register yourself by providing the Mobile No./Email ID.
Filling Up the Details:
- After receiving the Login Details on registered Mobile No./Email ID.
- Fill out the application form, by filling the fields.
- Enter personal details, Educational Details such as Marks of all the appeared subjects.
- If you are appearing for Class 12th (Intermediate) in 2020 then mention Exam Roll No.
Note: You will have to produce the Mark Sheet at the time of counseling, ensure all the entries should be correct.
Upload Photo and Signature:
- After completing the application form, you need to upload photo and scanned signature.
Selection of Colleges:
- Applicant will get an opportunity to select the colleges.
- You should select maximum number of colleges available to ensure your seat.
Preview of Application Form:
- Before proceeding further, you should preview all the details filled out by you.
- Ensure that all the entries made correct and edit it in case of any incorrect entries.
Payment of Application Fee:
- After the submission of Patna University Graduation Application Form, proceed further.
- Now, You have to make the payment of Application Fee.
Note: Application Form will be deemed incomplete without payment of Application Fee. Check below the know the Application Fee details.
|Application Fee without Late Fee|
|One Subject Choice||Rs. 1500 (it varies on different courses)|
You can make the payment of application form through Debit Card/Credit Card/NetBanking/e-Challan in favor of University.
Print Application Form:
- Applicant Should take the print of completely filled Application Form and receipt of Application Fee for future reference.
Required Documents at the time of Admission
After release of the merit list, all the qualified Applicant will be called for Counselling at the University Level. Qualified Applicant should carry below documents at the time of Admission.
- Class 12th (Intermediate) Mark Sheet
- Class 12th (Intermediate) Original Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from the passed School/College.
- Migration (Transfer) Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admission Hall Ticket
- 2 Passport Size Photograph.
List of Colleges Under Patna University.
There are No. of colleges available for Applicants to select while applying for Patna University. You can make selection of multiple colleges.
|Name of the College||Courses Offered in Graduation|
|B.N College||Bengali, Commerce, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Maithili, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany|
|College of Arts and Crafts||Bengali, Commerce, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Maithili, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany|
|Magadh Mahila College||Bengali, Commerce, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Maithili, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany|
|Patna Law College|
|Patna Science College|
|Patna Training College|
|Patna Women’s College|
|Patna Women’s TrainingCollege|
About Patna University:
Patna University was established in the year 1917 even before the Indian independence by the British rule. Patna University is one of the oldest University in modern India. It is recognized under University Grants Commission Act 1956. Patna University is the largest university in Bihar. It has 19 Constituent while 39 Affiliated Colleges. Patna University provides various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Vocational, B.Ed and other professional courses.